Monday, December 24, 2012

14 Weeks

photo 5

*Total weight gain?: 0-Back to where I started thanks to all the Christmas goodies I have been eating!

*How big is baby?: 3 1/2 to 4  inches long and weighs about 1 1/2oz.  About the size of a clenched fist.

*Sleep: Can’t get enough sleep!  I think I was exhausted from all the skiing that I did last week.

Sex: Doug keeps talking to my tummy like it is a boy and I have to remind him that it could be a girl.  I still don’t have a feeling either way.

*Maternity clothes: 2 pairs of H&M maternity pants that I am living in. 

*Showing yet?: Maybe a tiny bit of bump!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…

*Movement: I think I felt a little bit of a flutter.  Not sure…Doug says  that I am crazy and that it was probably just gas.

*Food cravings: Nothing much this week, probably because we were on vacation and we ate a ton of junk.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 26 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Exhaustion!  I would get so tired after every run that we did while skiing.  I guess I am just out of shape!

*What I miss: Being able to ski and not have to worry about falling.  I was going so slow this week down the slopes.  I think I am a better skier when I can be more careless.

*What I'm looking forward to: Christmas dinner at our place!  Doug is deep frying a turkey for the first time ever…I’m praying that no one gets hurt and that nothing catches on fire.

*Best Moment of the Week: Only having a two day work week and enjoying the rest of the week on vacation with Doug.  We are soaking up all of our one on one time because we know in about 6 months everything is going to change.

photo 1 (2)photo 4 (1)

Week 14: Baby is the size of a Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...