Monday, December 17, 2012

13 Weeks

photo 4

*Total weight gain?: Down 2 pounds

*How big is baby?: 3 inches long

*Sleep: Sleeping pretty well most nights

Sex: No idea.  Went in for an ultrasound this week and she wouldn’t tell me either way.  She said that it is still too early to tell.  She wouldn’t let me take any pictures either.   Doug was a little sad that he couldn’t be there so on Sunday we went in and played with the ultrasound machine in his office.  We took these pictures on Sunday.

photo 1photo 2photo 3

The little gummy looks more like a baby now.  Gummy was moving all over the place and never stayed very still for long.  He would play with his feet and stretch his legs.  It was so weird seeing all this going on inside me and not feeling any of it!

*Maternity clothes: Finally picked up some maternity pants from H&M and love them.  So comfy!

*Showing yet?: Maybe a tiny bit of bump!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…

*Movement: Nothing going on in there that I can feel.

*Food cravings: Cheese Biscuits from Red Lobster.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 27 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Nothing horrible this week to report and I am not complaining about that!

*What I miss: Really missed drinking a Strawberry Margarita when we went to Red Lobster on Sunday.  (Doug let me know how great his Lime Margarita tasted though)

*What I'm looking forward to: Skiing in Whistler!  We leave on Wednesday to go to the best place ever to ski!  I am going to live it up because I don’t think Doug is going to let me ski much longer.

*Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the little gummy moving all around in my belly and seeing the heart pounding away in his chest!

Week 13: Baby is the size of a Peach

1 comment:

  1. You are already saying him!!! I am just betting this little blessing is a boy. Both times I knew what I was carrying before I was told.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...