Thursday, January 3, 2013

15 Weeks

15 Weeks

*Total weight gain?: +1 due to my continuous snacking over Christmas and New Years!

*How big is baby?: 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2ounces.

*Sleep: Sleeping part of the night.  Gotta love pregnancy insomnia.  I hope this goes away soon, but I hear it comes back in the 3rd Trimester…blah blah blah.

Sex: I have no idea and I really want to know now!!!  I could never make it all the way through without finding out.  I have no patience.

*Maternity clothes: Still living it up in my two pairs of jeans from H&M!

*Showing yet?: I think so!  And it freaks me out every time I walk by a mirror.  I forget it is there sometimes.

*Stretch marks: Not yet…and I have gone through one bottle of BioOil so far to prevent them!

*Movement: I think that I have felt something this past week, but still not too sure.

*Food cravings: Orange Juice!  I could chug a whole jug in 5 minutes!

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 25 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Horrible low back pain that Doug says is only going to get worse….GREAT!!!!

*What I miss: Not a thing this week!

*What I'm looking forward to: Only working three days this week!  And hearing from Julie and Brittney that their new little bundles of joy have arrived!

*Best Moment of the Week: Having everyone over for New Year’s Eve.  I will have to blog about the party soon.

Week 15: Baby is the size of an Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...