Saturday, December 8, 2012

11 Weeks

photo (1)

*Total weight gain?: Down 4 pounds

*How big is baby?: 1 1/2-2 inches in length

*Sleep: This week I have actually made it through most nights without waking up to go to the bathroom.  The fatigue  that I was expecting still hasn’t shown up during the day!

Sex: Still not a clue.

*Maternity clothes: Still just a couple of shirts to hide the grossness of my belly. 

*Showing yet?: No bump…still the same jiggle as last week…boooo!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…

*Movement: Nothing yet, unless you count gas pains as movement :/

*Food cravings: Any food commercial that I see on TV!  The dinner box pizza from Pizza Hut looks awesome!

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 29 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: a tie between lower back pain and acne!  I have been going to the Chiropractor this week so hopefully the back pain will improve in the coming weeks.  As far as the pimples go…they need to just stop.  I never had bad breakouts as a teenager…WHY? WHY? WHY? now!!!  Every morning I wake up there is a new one and I am totally a picker and can’t leave them alone!

*What I miss: Running!  I can’t run to much because I get so out of breath…all this extra blood I have floating around is really hard to keep oxygenated!!!  Walking on the treadmill at an incline is my cardio of choice…and I would so rather run.

*What I'm looking forward to: Finding pants that fit.

*Best Moment of the Week: Having lunch with Doug!  He is on research this month and he has so much free time! 

Week 10: Baby is the size of a Lime

*I just purchased a white shirt that all week-by-week pics will be done in from now on…no more frumpy scrubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...