Monday, December 10, 2012

Week 12

001

*Total weight gain?: Down 4 pounds

*How big is baby?: 2 1/2 inches long and weighs almost 1/2 ounce.

*Sleep: Still waking up to pee, but luckily I have been able to fall back asleep most nights.

Sex: Still not a clue, but maybe I will get a sneak peek this week when I go in for an ultrasound.

*Maternity clothes: I have been living in scrubs and yoga pants this week.

*Showing yet?: Maybe a tiny bit of bump!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…

*Movement: Nothing going on in there that  I can feel.

*Food cravings: Olive Garden Breadsticks.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 28 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Every morning this week I have been waking up with tummy aches.  Not sure if it is a pregnancy symptom…but it is really annoying!

*What I miss: Sushi!  I am not really a big sushi fan, but at lunch we have been going to the Chinese Buffett and just knowing that I can’t eat it make me really want it!

*What I'm looking forward to: Doug coming home!  He has been down in the Sunshine State for the past week while I have been drowning in the rain here.

*Best Moment of the Week: When my trainer at the gym told me that he is finally seeing a bump! 

Week 10: Baby is the size of a Passion Fruit

Passion fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...