Sunday, December 2, 2012

10 Weeks

IMG_0922

*Total weight gain?: Down three pounds

*How big is baby?: 1 1/2 inches in length

*Sleep: I have been getting up around 4 in the morning to go to the bathroom and then I can’t make my mind go back to sleep after that and end of staying up until I have to get up to go to work.  Overall I haven’t been that tired or exhausted throughout the day that I was expecting to feel.  Maybe it will come in the next few weeks.

Sex:  I have no idea.  I have been having some breakouts on my chin and I have read that could mean it is a boy, but then I have also read that it could mean girl.  Still I am not leaning either way.

*Maternity clothes: I need to invest in a belly band.  My pants fit, but are really tight.  I wore a maternity shirt last night just to hide the fatness that is going on in my mid region!

*Showing yet?:  No bump yet, but I am feeling really fat in my stomach.  Too much jiggle going on for me!

*Stretch marks: Not yet but I expect to get them so I have been lubing up my stomach with bio oil every morning.  I hope it works to keep them away.  My mom says that I am just wishful thanking.

*Movement: Nothing yet.

*Food cravings: No cravings yet, but when I am hungry I need to eat something or I start to nauseous.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness.  This baby needs to cook another 30 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*What I miss: Drinking my fruity drinks!

*What I'm looking forward to: Actually having a bump and getting rid of this frumpy looking mid section.

*Best Moment of the Week: No morning sickness/all day gross feeling!!!!

Week 10: Baby is the size of a Green Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...