Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Cards Are Out And So Is Our Exciting News!!!

2012-11-26 11.09.54

The front of our 2012 Christmas card.

IMG_0011-2

I sent our Christmas cards out this week and the cat is out of the bag! 

WE ARE EXPECTING OUR FIRST BABY!!!!

IMG_0867

I have been bugging Doug to have kids for about the past three years and he has always told me the same answer, “After residency!” He is usually right when it comes to the timing of things and I did agree 4 ½ years ago when we said “I do” that we should wait. The waiting game was killing me especially since it seemed like everyone around me was having babies. I wanted one of our own to hold. I was curious to see what our child would look like. What would God take from each of us to put into this little being that we were going to take care of? After years of pestering Doug he finally came around and said that he was ready to start trying!  Baby Widener is due June 23, 2012 and we couldn’t be any happier!

IMG_0883

Keep checking the blog for week by week updates if you want to follow us along on our pregnancy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...