Tuesday, April 2, 2013

28 Weeks

photo (4)

*Total weight gain?: 12.5lbs

*How big is baby?: baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.

*Sleep: Had a couple of nights that I would wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards.  Waking up at 3 and then working a 9 hour day is not good for this mommy to be!  I have reached an emotional stage in pregnancy and sleepless nights doesn’t help with keeping my emotions in check.

*Sex: Sweet little Girl!

*Maternity clothes: I have decided against wearing a dress to my showers in a few weeks.  I already feel like I am the size of a bus and wearing a moo moo doesn’t help me at all.  Remember I am entering an emotional stage where I tell Doug everyday that “I am FAT”.  I need to dress in something a little more flattering than a dress.

*Showing yet?: Every morning I get up and feel like my stomach is getting bigger and bigger!

*Stretch marks: The tummy is stretching, but no marks yet!

*Movement: She moves non-stop!!!  I have enjoyed just watching my stomach move all around.  It amazes me everyday that I have a little baby growing inside of me!

*Food cravings: Nothing much this week.

*Labor signs: Still having a good bit of Braxton Hicks contractions.  I notice them more at night and early morning.  I think it has something to do with me being dehydrated.  I am working on drinking more water throughout the day.

*Belly button in or out: On it’s way to an outie.

*Wedding ring on or off: on. But I have noticed a tiny bit of swelling in my hands in the last few days.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week:  Same horrible rib pain!  I went to the chiropractor earlier this week and he used some short of tape that is supposed to help with the inflammation.  I think it might be working Smile!

*What I miss: Being able to sit straight up without my side/rib hurting! 

*What I'm looking forward to: Getting my hair highlighted this weekend.  My roots are about a foot long!!!!

*Best Moment of the Week: Selling our house!  We had are inspection done and next we just have to get an appraisal.  After all that goes smoothly, we just wait until May 20th to close! 

Week 28: Baby is the size of a Chinese Cabbage!

28-chinese-cabbage[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...