Tuesday, April 30, 2013

32 Weeks

photo 5 (2)

Total weight gain?: 16lbs

*How big is baby?: Baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long!

*Sleep:I have been sleeping pretty great lately and it seems I am getting Doug back for snoring because he says that I have picked up the habit myself!  I told him payback is a bitch.

*Sex: A little GIRL that is running out of room in my tummy!

*Maternity clothes: Julie sent me home with a huge back of maternity clothes and I am loving the coral pants that she is letting me borrow!

*Showing yet?: I think my belly is growing more and more each day.  She really favors my right side, making my tummy a little lop-sided.

*Stretch marks: I wake up every morning expecting to find one or two, but I have managed to keep them away for now.

*Movement: She is still moving all around, but she has def. slowed down a good bit because I think she is running out of room.  We went this weekend to play with the ultrasound machine and she is growing like a weed!!!!

*Food cravings: Ice Cream!!!  I want ice cream for every meal!!!

*Labor signs: None at all this week! 8 more weeks to go!!!!

*Belly button in or out: I think it is on it’s way out!  It just keeps getting flatter and flatter.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: She loves getting the hiccups in the middle of the night!  They are so strong that they wake me up.

*What I miss: Nothing too much this week.

*What I'm looking forward to: We have a baby shower to go to this weekend!  It is a couples shower that is being put on by Doug’s fellow residents.  We always have a great time when everyone gets together!

*Best Moment of the Week: Going to my doctors appointment and finding out that she is already head down!  I hope she stays that way!

Another great moment of the week was solving another piece to our relocating puzzle.  We have lined up the movers to come and start packing up our house.  Sad and exciting that we have to be out of our house in less than 3 weeks!

This weekend we installed the car seat in the car.  We wanted to go ahead and put it in so Wrecks has time to adjust to it taking up his space.  So far he has done great with it in the car and hasn’t messed with it at all.

photo (7)photo 1 (9)

We also pulled out the pack in play because I wanted to make sure the sheet that I got for it fit.  OMG!!!  This is getting so real!!!

photo 2 (9)

This little girl is so loved!  I got a super cute invitation in the mail for another baby shower for little Madigan.  This one is thrown by my girlfriends from out here and I can’t wait to see what they have in store.

photo 3 (11)

Week 32: Baby weighs as much as a Jicama(whatever that is)!

32-jicama[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...