Monday, April 8, 2013

29 Weeks

29 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 13lbs

*How big is baby?: Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

*Sleep:Had some great nights full of sleep!  Doug’s snoring wasn’t as loud or I have just gotten used to it…but it didn’t seem to bother me too much this past week.

*Sex: Sweet little Girl!

*Maternity clothes: Decided I needed to pick up some maternity capris for the hotter weather when I head home.  I have been getting really hot lately, so I’m kinda nervous about handling the warmer weather in GA and NC.  So glad that this little girl is going to be born here in WA and I don’t have to be pregnant during a Southern Summer!

*Showing yet?: Yes!  I’m not even that big yet, but I am starting to get a little uncomfortable. 

*Stretch marks: The tummy is stretching, but no marks yet!

*Movement: She has the hiccups about once a day.  I love knowing that she is ok, but I feel her hiccups more (TMI) in my butt then anywhere else and it is so annoying!!!

*Food cravings: Waffles and Corndogs!!!  I had the best corndog from the food court/deli counter at Wal-mart!!!

*Labor signs: Everything was pretty calm this week.  Can’t believe I only have 11 more weeks to go!!!

*Belly button in or out: On it’s way to an outie.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: The rib pain is still there but doesn’t bother me as much!  Hopefully it is on it’s way out the door and I can go back to having a pretty easy pregnancy.

*What I miss: Running!  I have been eating a bunch of crap lately (like corndogs and waffles) and I know a good run would make me feel better after stuffing my face.

*What I'm looking forward to: My baby showers this weekend!!!  I am beyond excited about going home and seeing everyone!!!!  I can’t wait to celebrate little Madigan!

*Best Moment of the Week: I have had a couple of me dates this past week.  I have gone to lunch and have done some shopping.  I am trying to enjoy the time that I have left to myself.  I know days like these are going to be few and far between when Madigan arrives.

Week 29: Baby is the size of a Butternut Squash!

29-butternut-squash[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...