Tuesday, April 23, 2013

31 Weeks

photo (4)

Total weight gain?: 15lbs

*How big is baby?: Baby measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds

*Sleep:I have been sleeping every chance I get!!!  This past week was exhausting!  We looked at over 25 houses in 3 days!  I was so glad when we got to Myrtle beach and we could just sit and relax.

*Sex: Spoiled little GIRL!!!

*Maternity clothes: I had to buy a maternity tankini to swim in the pool while in Myrtle beach.  We arrived on Thursday and spent the afternoon out on the beach.  I put sunscreen on my face and upper body, but none on my legs thinking that they would be ok.  We were only laying on the beach for about an hour and I forgot that I was pale as a ghost to begin with.  My poor legs got so red!!!  It is probably a good thing  the sun didn’t make an appearance on Friday and Saturday or both Doug and I would be lobsters right now.

*Showing yet?: I’m not sure my stomach can get any bigger!

*Stretch marks: The tummy is stretching, but no marks yet!

*Movement: I wish that I could record my tummy and all the crazy moving around that she is doing.  I could just sit and watch my stomach moving for hours.

*Food cravings: Waffles!!! We went to Waffle House 3 times while back in the south and each time I ate the best waffle ever!!!

*Labor signs: None at all this week! 9 more weeks to go!!!!

*Belly button in or out: On it’s way to an outie.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: The same excruciating upper back pain and front right rib pain!  I keep hoping that this pain will go away!  I guess it is here to stay Sad smile .

*What I miss: Moving quickly and not getting out of breath.  She is getting so big and squishing my lungs making it hard to breathe.

*What I'm looking forward to: Going to my doctors appt. this coming week.

*Best Moment of the Week: Finding a house in NC!!!  I am so excited to move in and start decorating it!  It is twice the size of the house that we have now!  It has a ton of rooms, a ton of closets, and a huge backyard for Madigan and Wrecks to play in! 

209321

193202208325

After three whirlwind days of house hunting we got to head to the beach for a little babymoon.

My view while laying out…haha!

photo 1 (8)

Doug playing in the freezing ocean.

photo 1 (6)photo 2 (7)

Doug really wanted some fried crab claws and called all of the seafood restaurants in Myrtle beach trying to find some!  He finally found a place and he said they were perfect.

photo 1 (7)photo 2 (8)

I opted for some shrimp and grits!

photo 3 (10)

After dinner we went and played miniature golf.  I actually beat Doug!  He was so mad that I won we had to have a rematch on Saturday before coming home.  I won again!!!

photo 3 (9)

My parents booked us a room at their timeshare and we had the best view!  We were on the 17th floor looking right out on the ocean!

photo 4 (6)photo 5 (1)

Sad that this is our last trip as a family of two, but so excited to take Madigan to the beach with us the next time we go!

Week 31: Baby weighs as much as a 4 Navel Oranges!

31-oranges[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...