Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Weeks

photo 1 (3)*Total weight gain?: 13lbs

*How big is baby?: 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds!

*Sleep:I have been sleeping great lately!!!

*Sex: Sweet little Girl!

*Maternity clothes: Loved wearing my capri pants while at home!!!  So glad that I decided to buy them!

*Showing yet?: Yes! I def. feel pregnant.  No more trying to hide this bump!

*Stretch marks: The tummy is stretching, but no marks yet!

*Movement: She is moving all around and I love it!!!

*Food cravings: Waffles!!!  I finally got to have one from Waffle house and it was the best waffle ever!!! 

*Labor signs: None at all this week!  10 more weeks to go!!!!

*Belly button in or out: On it’s way to an outie.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Upper back pain!  It really stinks!  So glad that I have the next week off for my muscles in my upper back to relax and recover. 

This isn’t a pregnancy symptom, but my worst moment of the week was waking up the morning after getting a spray tan to hands that looked horrible! (My hands look really distorted  in this pic…haha)

photo 1 (5)photo 2 (6)

I got a spray tan because having a little color always makes me feel better and I knew I would be wearing capris.  When I woke up and saw how crazy my hands looked, all I could think about was everyone is going to be looking at my hands while I opened presents at my shower!  I scrubbed and scrubbed them and they didn’t look super bad for my shower.  I will def. make sure that I figure out what to do to prevent this from happening again!

*What I miss: Drinking!  I really wanted a mimosa at my shower this weekend! Sad smile

*What I'm looking forward to: Finding a house in NC this week and having a babymoon in Myrtle Beach after house hunting! 

*Best Moment of the Week: Seeing friends and family at my baby showers!  This little girl is already super spoiled and she isn’t even born yet!

I had two baby showers while at home and they were both amazing!  It is so funny how similar they were!  They were both a pink and gray color scheme and they even both gave away the same party favor, little bottles of hand sanitizer!  All of the touches were so cute and sweet.  I have amazing friends and family that know how to put together one heck of a shower or in my case two!

I have a lot of pictures from the Saturday shower on my camera, but I only have one picture from the Sunday shower.  I will blog pictures from the Sunday shower as soon as I get the pictures from my photographer/shower hostess Keri.  Check out her blog here…http://blog.kerijonesphotography.com/.  I am sad that it was raining on Sunday and we didn’t get to take any maternity pictures with her.

The Saturday shower had such cute decorations scattered all around and the food was amazing!

071072074075076077080082083084086

All the gifts from Saturday…

087

All the gifts from Sunday…

092

See what I mean….this little girl racked up!

Week 30: Baby weighs as much as a head of cabbage!

30-green-cabbage[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...