Tuesday, March 26, 2013

27 Weeks

27 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 12lbs

*How big is baby?: 14 1/2 inches long and almost 2lbs!

*Sleep: Doug was gone last week and I actually slept pretty well with out him next to me.  Maybe it was because I could fall asleep watching what I wanted to watch on TV or because I didn’t have to listen to him snoring, but I slept great!  I am beginning to feel that I could use a nap during the day and I am so ready to lay on the couch when I come home after work!  Sleep is my friend!

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes: All I want to wear right now is my workout pants! Thank goodness they still fit!

*Showing yet?: I am showing, but apparently I am not as big as I should be at this point.  When I tell people how far along I am they say “that I don’t look it”.  Not sure if they just don’t want to tell me that I am the size of  house or what?

*Stretch marks: The tummy is stretching, but no marks yet!

*Movement: I am feeling her higher up in my belly.  She isn’t quite up into my ribs yet, but she is pushing everything else up into them and it is super uncomfortable!

*Food cravings: Waffles with syrup!

*Labor signs: I think I actually felt some Braxton hicks contractions last week.  My stomach would get super tight for about a minute then it would loosen up.  No pain, just a weird feeling.  Apparently they are are nothing to worry about, just my uterus doing a little spring training before opening day.

*Belly button in or out: On it’s way to an outie.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: I have this horrible pain up in my ribs on my right side.  It gets really bad after sitting all day at work.  I think it is just inflamed rib cartilage caused by all the movement of my organs.  I have been icing it and hopefully it won’t hurt as bad at the in of the day tomorrow.

*What I miss: I missed Doug last week.  He went to a conference in Chicago and was gone all week.

*What I'm looking forward to: Even though going home for my baby showers and to see family is 3 weeks away, I am so excited about it already!!!

*Best Moment of the Week: Going to tea with Heather.  We love going to high tea at this little Victorian Tea house! 

Week 27: Baby is as big as a head of cauliflower!

27-cauliflower[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...