Monday, January 21, 2013

18 Weeks

18 Weeks

*Total weight gain?: 3lbs

*How big is baby?: 6 inches and around 1/2 lb.!

*Sleep: Some nights are better than others.  I have found that if we sleep with the TV on then I can usually fall right back to sleep.  But if there is no white noise then my brain starts to wonder and I come up with all these things that I need to do or look up on the internet and I never fall back to sleep.

Sex: ?!?!?!  It is so funny to listen to different friends tell me they think it is a girl or a boy because I’m carrying high/low etc…  It is so hard to keep it a secret.  Only 2 more weeks and the secret will be out!

*Maternity clothes: I can still fit in some of my jeans, but the maternity ones are so much more comfy.

*Showing yet?: Showing…but stuck in the “just feeling fat stage.”  Maybe I will really start to pop soon!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: This little one is moving around!  I am not feeling any really strong kicks or movements, but I’m definitely feeling something!

*Food cravings: Gotta have my OJ.  I have been going through a whole jug a week by myself!

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 22 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.  I did take out my belly button ring this past weekend (gotta grow up sometime) and Doug keeps making fun of how deep my belly button is now!

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Nothing really bad to report this week and I am not complaining about that!

*What I miss: Not a thing this week!

*What I'm looking forward to: The ultrasound coming up next Monday!  We went on Saturday to play with the ultrasound machine in the clinic again.  The first thing Doug said when he put the paddle on my tummy was, “He/She is getting big”!  It amazes me how little he thinks is going on each week.  I’m making a baby here and things are changes everyday!

*Best Moment of the Week: Buying the stroller and car seat!  My mom also bought us a pack and play that we picked up too!  We have three big items out of the way!

Week 18: Baby is the size of a Sweet Potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...