Tuesday, January 8, 2013

16 Weeks

photo 5

*Total weight gain?: 0!  I am going to ask the doctor at my appointment this week about not gaining any weight, just to make sure that 0lbs at this point is ok.

*How big is baby?: 4 1/2 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2ounces.

*Sleep: Sleeping in between peeing!

Sex: So we have a little secret?!?!?  We went on Friday to find out the gender and it was clear as day!  We are waiting to reveal the gender at our Superbowl party…so I am staying hush on here until then.

*Maternity clothes: Bought a new pair of black pants from H&M…so far my go to store for maternity pants.

*Showing yet?: I am showing some…but not so much that I can’t hide it.

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: I believe that I have felt some fluttering this past week, but I am still not sure.

*Food cravings: Still loving the OJ!

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 24 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Still having bad low back pain, but not as bad as last week.  I am having some major stomach cramps this past week as well.  I think it is just some more growing pains/round ligament pain.

*What I miss: Not a thing this week!

*What I'm looking forward to: My doctor appointment this week.  Love to hear that everything is going ok.

*Best Moment of the Week: I told Doug that this week our baby can hear music.  He pulls out his phone, finds a song, and puts the phone to my belly.  His song that he wants our child to hear is Family Tradition by Hank Williams Jr.  He cracks me up.  I had to stand there with the phone to my belly for the entire song!

Week 16: Baby is the size of an Avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...