Monday, January 28, 2013

19 Weeks

19 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 4lbs

*How big is baby?: 6 inches and 8.5 ounces!

*Sleep: Same as last week.  Some nights are better than others.  I am hoping since I got pretty much everything done for this week that I needed to do I won’t have a wondering mind when I wake up at 3am.

Sex: We had the gender confirmed today!  Can’t wait to share with everyone on Sunday!

*Maternity clothes: Love the band on my maternity jeans that hold my belly in..haha.

*Showing yet?: Just have a little pot belly.  I have been told that I am carrying pretty low, but I think I am poking out right in the middle.

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: Finally feeling some pretty strong kicks!  The kicks are strong enough that Doug has actually gotten to feel a few too!

*Food cravings: Nothing super crazy.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 21 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: In.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Lower back pain!  I think this symptom is here to stay.

*What I miss: I am missing my tan!  I am getting fatter and tan fat looks so much better than white fat.  I haven’t laid in the tanning bed since I found out I was pregnant, so I am getting pretty pale.  (I know it is bad for you no matter if you are pregnant or not, but living out here in the Pacific Northwest I will take fake sun anytime I can get it.)

*What I'm looking forward to: Really looking forward to the Super Bowl Party/Birthday Party/Gender Reveal Party this weekend.  Here is a little sneak peek of the candy buffet.

photo (1)

*Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound screen and the ultrasound tech telling us that the baby is growing perfectly!  This little one is measuring right at 19 weeks.

Week 19: Baby is the size of a Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...