Monday, January 14, 2013

17 Weeks

17 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 3lbs…at the Doctor’s office.  She said barely gaining anything is perfectly normal at this point and that the weight should really start coming on at the end of the second trimester.  If it doesn’t happen then, then she will be worried.

*How big is baby?: 5.3 inches and around 5.3-7.0 ounces!

*Sleep: Finally able to fall right back to sleep after I wake up to use the bathroom! YAY!

Sex: Invites are out for the Gender Reveal Party!!!  Wish you all could come.

Gender Reveal Invite Blog

*Maternity clothes: Pants and some tops-just because I like the length of maternity tops.

*Showing yet?: Showing…but still in the “just feeling fat stage.”

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: Pretty sure I had three strong kicks on Thursday, but haven’t felt anything else since Sad smile.

*Food cravings: Nothing much this week.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 23 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: Way in as usual.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Low back pain is still around…but I have a brace that I am going to try this week to see if it helps any.

*What I miss: Not a thing this week!

*What I'm looking forward to: Another weekend of Doug not being on call.  I’m enjoying spending lazy weekends with him!

*Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the baby kick for the first time!

Week 17: Baby is the size of an Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...