Monday, August 26, 2013

Life with Baby Week 10




This is the first week that she has messed with the bunny during our little weekly photo shoot.


We spent this past week at the beach! Madigan and I traveled to Myrtle Beach with my parents. I keep telling Doug that I was on a “business trip” since he wasn’t with me, but I have to be honest and say that it was a great vacation because my parents watched Madigan a ton. I didn’t want her to get too much sun, but I on the other hand was trying to get a tan. Let’s face it…tan fat is way better looking than white fat. My parents would watch her while she napped and I would go lay out by the pool. We managed to bring along her swing and we are so glad that we brought it. This little girl loves her swing and spent the majority of her time at the beach in it!














We dipped her toes in the ocean and she wasn’t a big fan, but she did love swimming in the pool. I even managed to float her on her back for a bit.




















This week Madigan has enjoyed sucking on her fist, drooling a little more, and sticking out her tongue. I believe that she has realized that she can control her tongue because she is sticking it out a lot more then she has in the past. Every time I see her sucking on her fist I cringe because I know that is one step closer for her to begin sucking on her thumb. She is super smiley in the morning and a little chatter box! I love our morning chats. She has the sweetest grin and it just makes me want to grin just as big right back at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...