Monday, September 2, 2013

Life with Baby week 11




After my parents left myrtle beach on Friday Doug drove up to meet me and we stayed through the weekend. We enjoyed relaxing on the beach and by the pool.





We definitely have a water baby on our hands.

We have had a pretty low key week. I finally finished the picture over Madigan's crib that I have had on my to do list for a while now. I just love the saying.


We went on Tuesday for Madigan's two month check up. She weighs 12lbs 12oz and is almost 24 inches long. She also got three vaccines. I cried more than she did. After our appointment we went down to visit with daddy.


The shots only got to her for a day or two. She did a lot of sleeping on mommy.


After a while she was back to her smiley self.


We have a fun three day weekend ahead of us and we can't wait to see some friends and family.

- Posted using BlogPress from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...