Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Life with Baby Week 8




This past weekend our best friends from Atlanta came up to see our new place. We were so excited to see Charlie and Julie and their little munchkins. I had such a fun time playing with Ellie and I can't wait for Madigan to join in on the fun.








They arrived late Friday night and left Sunday afternoon. It was a short and sweet visit full of fun. So much fun that Doug and Madigan needed recovery naps on Sunday.


Doug had his first full week at work and was on call on Tuesday. The great thing about being this close to family is that when Doug is on call I can go visit my mom on those days! So on Tuesday morning I loaded Madigan up and headed up to my mom and dads to have a couple of days of shopping. We shopped till we dropped! I am trying to decorate and make our house a home. It is amazing how much homey a house becomes just by adding a few rugs and some curtains.

Madigan is smiling all the time!








And she is holding her head up really well.





I'm trying to come out from behind the camera more often and take more pictures with her.


Her newest trick that she likes to do is standing on our laps. She is already tired of laying down or being held all the time, so now that she is getting better control of her head she likes to be up to see everything. This little girl is growing way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...