Friday, August 2, 2013

Life with Baby Week 7






My oh my what a busy week we have had! Ellen left on Thursday to head back to GA and me, my mom, and Madigan followed right behind her! Madigan did great on the almost seven hour road trip. She even cooperated for us to take a little trip down memory lane. We drove by our old house and I am so happy that they have kept it up. It looks awesome.




My Pappaw was so excited to see/meet her. All he could say was that she was "nice and solid" and that I had a "nice little play pretty".




Uncle Tim and Uncle Dennis wanted in on the holding action. AKA got stuck with her while I ran around and did other things.








On Friday we made a trip up to Atlanta for Madigan to meet all of her cousins. She is the first granddaughter and she is going to have to be tough to play with these boys!




















Wilson didn't want to miss out on the action either. He had a fit to hold her and when he finally got to he was so happy. Adorable!!!
On Saturday we managed to surprise my nanny. She had no idea that we were in town and coming to see her. She cried a few tears of joy when she saw us walk through the door.




Amey and Keri even stopped by to meet the little princess.




While at my aunt Susie's Madigan took her first dip in the pool. I think she loved it.












Sunday consisted of me helping host a baby shower for Julie. We went with a little man theme and everything came together nicely considering the shower was planned completely through email! It was great hosting with these ladies!




I can't wait for Julie to join me in this journey of motherhood because it is so freakin awesome!




When the shower was over we headed back to NC. Madigan did super on the road trip back. The weekdays were spent getting the house in order and holding Madigan. I finally had her all to myself. I love having all the help but was so ready to have just out little family together.
Madigan is sleeping through the night and in her own crib! My mom hated that she was sleeping in our bed, but I loved it. I told Doug once she starts sleeping 6 hours straight at night we would put her in her own crib. Well that is where she is sleeping now! I spend hours just looking at the monitor to make sure she is ok. I hope that changes soon because I need some sleep too!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...