Thursday, August 8, 2013

Life with Baby Week 6




Ellen came to visit this week and she was a life saver! She arrived on Thursday and I was so glad to see her. I was feeling so overwhelmed with all the boxes scattered about. I got most of the boxes unpacked and most of the rooms in order because she was here to watch Madigan.

My parents came down on Saturday and the painted continued. We painted our room a “clean blue” as my mom calls it. I love it! I hope that I can keep the “clean” feeling going throughout the downstairs. I want to lighten up the downstairs since the furniture we picked out is a deep brown leather set and the kitchen cabinets are dark as well.


The living room furniture arrived on Tuesday and I think we made a good choice when we picked it out. Now we just need an end table and a coffee table to finish it up.





Madigan’s big milestone this week is that she is smiling at you when you talk to her.










She loves when people talk to her! Sometimes she will jabber back! She is such a cutie! She is out of newborn clothes completely and in size 1 diapers. She only wakes up once during the night and usually goes right back to sleep. We have us one easy going sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...