Friday, May 31, 2013

36 Weeks

photo (4)

*Total weight gain?: 21lbs

*How big is baby?: She now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long!

*Sleep: Since Doug has been gone all week I had the bed all to myself and I actually slept pretty well considering he wasn’t there.  I am getting up about 3 times during the night to go to the bathroom, but I can usually go right back to sleep unlike during the 2nd trimester when I had pregnancy insomnia.

*Sex: A sweet little GIRL!

*Maternity clothes: I am running out of clothes that I can fit into, so I am wearing the same thing over and over because I refuse to buy more this far in the game.

*Showing yet?: Yes! Bump is present!

*Stretch marks: They are staying away for now, but I am not sure how much longer I will be able to escape them.

*Movement: She is packed in my belly!  I can start to identify different body parts because she pokes them out all over my belly making it kinda lumpy at times which is really cool!

*Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week.  Just trying to eat sensible, but I also know that I only have a few more weeks to go crazy too.  So I might have a had a blizzard or two this week for lunch.

*Labor signs: A few contractions here and there but nothing crazy.  I think she is going to stay put until her due date…sigh ahhhhh.

*Belly button in or out: Not quite all the way out yet.

*Wedding ring on or off: on, but not for too much longer.  It is getting harder and harder to put it on and off.  I am waiting on the swelling to kick in too.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week:  I worked a full work week and was in pain the whole time!  Thank goodness the ice packs were around because they were the only thing that got me through the day!  This stomach/muscle/rib pain is really annoying!!!

*What I miss: Getting into my regular clothes.  I have some weekends coming up that I need to wear dresses/get all dressed up and I cannot find any cute maternity dresses that don’t make me feel like I am the size of a house!

*What I'm looking forward to: Celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary!  It is has been 5 fabulous years that have flown by and I can’t wait to become a family of 3!  We close on our house on Friday too, so I am looking forward to being done with that process!

*Best Moment of the Week:  Doug was gone all week and I was so excited to see him when he got home!  I think I just really missed him sharing in my pain with me.

*Week 36: Baby weighs as much as a crenshaw melon!

36-crenshaw-melon[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...