Tuesday, May 21, 2013

35 Weeks

35 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 20lbs

*How big is baby?: Baby is over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds!

*Sleep:I have been sleeping pretty well considering how far along I am.  This week will probably be a little different since we have moved into Heather’s.  Doug and I have gone from a king size bed to a full size bed.  Hopefully during these next few weeks I will continue on this sleeping well kick.

*Sex: A sweet little GIRL!

*Maternity clothes: Maternity tops and yoga pants are my BFFs!

*Showing yet?: Yes!  Bump is present!

*Stretch marks: They are staying away for now!

*Movement: Still moving around enough that lets me know she is doing fine.  She is crammed in my tummy!

*Food cravings: This week I have been eating a ton junk!  I have been off all week because the packers and the movers loaded up our entire house.  I have had nothing to do but watch them and eat!  I have at this whole thing of Oreo’s this week!!!

photo 1 (13)

*Labor signs: I have been having contractions on and off all week.  I had a little bit of bleeding during the week.  It wasn’t that much that worried me and I knew I was going to see the doctor at the end of the week.  When I told her about the bleeding she decided that she would do an exam.  She told me that my inner cervix is closed, but that the outer cervix is starting to soften and open.  So I guess stuff is happening!!!  I am ready to have this little girl….and sooner rather than later would be awesome!!!

*Belly button in or out: Not quite all the way out.

*Wedding ring on or off: on, but I think that the swelling is starting this week.  I notice by the end of the day that my fingers and toes are starting to get a little stiff.  I am trying to drink plenty of water to hopefully keep the major swelling at bay.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: I didn’t work this past week and I am not looking forward to this next full work week!  I have been super tired all week and I know that I am going to be beyond exhausted after working all day.  I hope that I can continue keeping the rib and back pain away by using ice packs at work.

*What I miss: Seeing my feet! 

*What I'm looking forward to: Not working!  I have 13 more working days and I am in full count down mode!!! 

*Best Moment of the Week: I had a few exciting things going on this week.  I picked up the nursery bedding and I can’t wait to put it in her room!

photo 1 (12)photo 2 (11)

The movers came and packed up the house.   I didn’t realize that we have over 12000 pounds of junk!  I hope it all makes it safely to NC!

photo 3 (13)photo 4 (8)photo 4 (9)photo 2 (13) 

This poor little guy thought that he was going to packed up too!

photo 1 (14)

Our house all empty…Sad smile

photo 3 (15)

We celebrated this little guys 4th Birthday!!!!

photo 2 (12)photo 3 (14)

And we still think he is the best dog in the world!!!

photo 5 (3)

I had the best baby shower this past weekend!  It was a cute little tea party set up!  I loved all the decorations and the food was delicious! 

043044045046048050051052054

This little girl racked up again!  She is so loved!!!

057

*Week 35: Baby weighs as much as a honeydew melon!

35-honeydew-melon[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...