Monday, May 13, 2013

34 Weeks

photo 1 (12)Total weight gain?: 18lbs

*How big is baby?: Baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long!

*Sleep:I have been so tired at bedtime that I fall fast asleep and most nights this week I have been out like a light until my alarm goes off!!!

*Sex: A sweet little GIRL!

*Maternity clothes: Anything that is comfy and fits over my bump is what I am loving this week.  I did have a little anxiety trying to pick out something to wear for the maternity photo shoot, but I think what I picked out worked well to accentuate the bump.

*Showing yet?: At the beginning of my pregnancy I was thinking that I would never start showing, now I just want my belly to stop growing!  I don’t think it can get any bigger!

*Stretch marks: They are staying away for now!

*Movement: She is definitely getting bigger and stronger because her kicks and punches are really starting to hurt me.

*Food cravings: Anything that I don’t have to cook!

*Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions are back.  After going to the birthing class this past weekend I know what signs to look for to tell me when labor is starting and I think I have gone into labor probably 5 times in the last few days.  I knew the class would make me have imaginary symptoms!

*Belly button in or out: Not quite all the way out.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Still having the horrible rib/stomach pain. I ace bandaged ice packs to my ribs while working last week and I think that is the only thing that got me through the week!  Only 3 1/2 more weeks of work!!! I have to tell myself everyday before work that I can make it through the day and that I only have a few more days to go.  I think I can…I think I can…

*What I miss: My flat stomach.(Well it never really was that flat)  I just want my body back!  Only 6 more weeks to go!!!! 

*What I'm looking forward to: The movers are coming this week and packing up the house.  I am excited and sad all at the same time!  Having the movers come means that we are one step closer to having Madigan and one step closer to moving into our new house and being closer to friends and family.  I am sad to be leaving our first house that we made a home together in.  We have spent five fabulous years in this house!  We remodeled the bathrooms and kitchen without killing each other, hosted awesome parties, and have spent plenty of lazy Sundays lounging on the couch!  I am going to miss our quaint little house, but am so looking forward to what our future has in store for us soon!

I have another baby shower this weekend!  It is going to be a small one with just a little group of my friends that I have made while living out here.  I am super excited about the tea party that they have planned!

Keri shared some pictures from the shower that I had a few weeks ago in McDonough.  I have had some pretty awesome showers for this little girl!

courtney-2courtney-6courtney-7courtney-9courtney-11courtney-12courtney-15

If you are in the Atlanta area and are in need of an awesome photographer give Keri a call.  http://www.kerijonesphotography.com/

I wish that we lived closer so she could do our maternity and our newborn pictures.  I am definitely going to have her take 3, 6, and 12 month pics of Madigan!

*Best Moment of the Week: I have been on the fence about rather or not to do maternity pictures.  I mean I run from mirrors because I hate seeing myself this huge!  I knew that if we did do them I didn’t want to pay an arm and a leg for them and that I only wanted a few because I didn’t think that I would be putting them all over the house.  I wanted them done so I could have some good pictures to remember this time in our lives with.  I am super happy with the two that I have seen and I can’t wait to see the rest!

944645_509663615764563_1450516858_n[1]393127_509660609098197_1597396018_n[1]

*Week 34: Baby weighs as much as a cantaloupe!

34-cantaloupe[1]

1 comment:

  1. Love the maternity pics!!! Glad you decided to do them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...