Tuesday, March 5, 2013

24 Weeks

24 weeks

(I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I had wrote “sang” instead of “sing” on the board for this week!  Ooops!  We can blame Doug for this error as well because he always approves the chalkboards after I make them. Winking smile)

*Total weight gain?: 10lbs

*How big is baby?: a foot long and over 1 1/2 pounds!

*Sleep: Still sleeping most of the night!  This week I was sleeping next to a snoring sick sleeping husband, who made it a little difficult to get to sleep. 

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes: Found some really cute maternity tops at Target this week that were on clearance!  Go me!

*Showing yet?: Yes!!!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: She is moving and kicking like crazy. I feel her the most in the middle of the night when I am making one of many bathroom runs.

*Food cravings: Orange Juice and Jell-o.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 16 weeks!

*Belly button in or out: In, but I am beginning to see the bottom of it, so maybe it is on it’s way out :/

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Weird cramping/tingling pain right below my sternum.  It usually happens when I have a full belly.  Not anything that hurts just an annoying feeling.

*What I miss: Not a thing this week.

*What I'm looking forward to: Skiing!  And seeing Wrecks’ sweet face when we get home!

*Best Moment of the Week: Leaving work on Friday knowing that I had the entire next week off!  I love vacations!

Here is our view for the week…snow and more snow.

photo 2 (4)

Doug practicing multitasking for when Madigan arrives…

photo 3 (6)

Week 24: Baby is as long as an ear of corn!

24a-corn-open[1]

1 comment:

  1. You're craving jello?? It just have been hard to resist Heather's jello shots then! Haha. Oh and I thought you wrote "sang" on purpose, like you were saying "sing" with a little country twang.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...