Tuesday, March 19, 2013

26 Weeks

photo (4)

*Total weight gain?: 11lbs

*How big is baby?: 14 inches long and over 1 2/3 pounds!

*Sleep: I slept horrible last week!  I was a little under the weather  with a weird cold.  I felt ok during the day (except for having no voice), but at night I would cough up a storm!  The coughing probably wasn’t that bad, but every time I had a coughing fit I would have to go to the bathroom and make sure I made it before the coughing caused me to pee all over myself!  So between being up coughing and peeing myself using the bathroom, going back to sleep with Doug sawing logs next to me was difficult. I am trying really hard to not video Doug to prove to him how loud he is snoring lately, but if he doesn’t calm it down a bit there will be evidence shortly!

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes: I bought a couple of cute dresses this weekend for my upcoming baby shower.  Doug went with me to pick them out and he had a great time seeing me with the “add 3 months” bump pillow!  I did not get this dress because it made me feel huge (without the pillow)!

IMG_4957

*Showing yet?: Yes!!!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.  It has worked so far at keeping the stretch marks away and I have the softest belly ever!!!

*Movement: She is moving, kicking, punching ALL THE TIME!!!

*Food cravings: Orange Juice!

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 14 weeks!

*Belly button in or out: I think it is not far from becoming an outie….GROSS!!!

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Peeing myself while coughing is definitely at the top of the list for this week!

*What I miss: Having a few drinks this weekend to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.  I did still sport some green….

photo (2)

*What I'm looking forward to: Last week I was excited about getting the baby shower invites in the mail.  When they came I was shocked to find how similar they are.  Great minds think a like!

photo (3)

*Best Moment of the Week: I met with the girls doing the nursery bedding!  They ordered the fabric and will start working on it as soon as it arrives!  Here is a sneak peek at the fabrics…

Premier Prints Dandelion White/Candy Pink

Premier Prints Suzani White/Candy Pink

Premier Prints Polka Dot Candy Pink/White

This is the inspiration for the nursery…

Design your own 3 pcs. SET Custom crib  Bedding - Back to basics ele chevron baby pink

Week 25: Baby is as tall as a cucumber!

26-english-cucumber[1]

1 comment:

  1. Love the invites!! That nursery is going to be so cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...