Monday, February 25, 2013

23 Weeks

23 weeks

*Total weight gain?: 9lbs

*How big is baby?: 11 inches long and almost 1 1/2 pounds(according to the ultra sound tech today)!

*Sleep: I love to sleep!  We had a great lazy weekend and I napped as often as I could!

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes: I found some comfy long johns for this next weeks trip to Jackson Hole, and I am hoping that my ski jacket makes its way around my belly.

*Showing yet?: Yes!!!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: She is moving and kicking like crazy.  Doug actually felt her during one of her more active times.  He felt a few really hard kicks!

*Food cravings: Orange Juice, Jell-O, and Ice Cream.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 17 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: In.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Some round ligament pain in the strangest spot!

*What I miss: Margaritas!  This time last year we were in Mexico celebrating Doug, Charlie, and Julie’s 30th birthdays! 

408

*What I'm looking forward to: Going to Jackson Hole next week!  Going to play in the snow with my super cute nephews!

*Best Moment of the Week: I finally got asked if I was expecting from a patient at work.  I had my scrub jacket on and she could tell that I was pregnant!  I thought that I was still able to hide the bump, but it looks like she is making her appearance!

Oh another awesome moment…Today I went back to finish up the anatomy scan and this little girl is absolutely perfect.  She is growing like a weed!

Look at this sweet face…

photo 1 (1)photo 2 (3)

Week 23: Baby weighs as much as a large Mango!

23-mango[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...