Monday, February 11, 2013

21 Weeks

photo (2)

*Total weight gain?: 6lbs

*How big is baby?: 10 1/2 inches long and 3/4lb!

*Sleep: I slept great last week and had some pretty vivid dreams.  One dream I can remember was that Doug and I were in Hawaii and a tsunami came and trashed our car.  Doug thought that it was awesome, while I was worried about how and if our insurance would pay for it.  I woke up very pissed off at Doug.  Good thing that I woke up before he did so I had some time to calm down…haha!

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes:Yes…this bump is getting too big for my regular clothes.  I can still fit into a couple of low rise pants that I have Smile!  I cleaned out my closet this past weekend and took some jeans to goodwill.  I was terrified/too lazy to try them on to see if they fit, so I just decided that my mood would be better if I just didn’t.

*Showing yet?: The bump is starting to rear its head…Finally!!!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: She kicks like clockwork around 10 every night!

*Food cravings: Nothing super crazy.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 19 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: In.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: Yucky lower back pain!

*What I miss: My normal size boobs!  Not these melons that I am toting around now! 

*What I'm looking forward to: We are putting our house on the market this week.  So I am looking forward to the offers rolling in!  Here are the pictures that the real estate lady’s photographer took for the listing.  I hope someone loves the house as much as we do and wants to give us a full price offer!

123456789101112131415

*Best Moment of the Week: I was really excited this week when I was pushing on my tummy and could actually feel something.  I think I was feeling her head or her butt or something.  I pushed on it a few times then she moved and it went away.  I am still in shock that there is a little person growing inside me!

Week 21: Baby is as long as a carrot!

carrot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...