Tuesday, February 19, 2013

22 Weeks

22 week

(This pic was taken after a long 9 hour work day!)

*Total weight gain?: 7lbs

*How big is baby?: 11 inches long and almost 1lb!

*Sleep: I have been sleeping great.  Still having pretty crazy dreams, but I am sleeping all through the night so I guess my dreams are keeping me entertained.

*Sex: It is a G-I-R-L-!!!

*Maternity clothes: I need to go shopping this weekend for some warmer clothes that fit, since we are going to Jackson Hole in a few weeks.

*Showing yet?: Yes!!!

*Stretch marks: Not yet…but still rubbing on the oil.

*Movement: I am really starting to feel her move around!  She likes to get really low in my tummy and it is the strangest feeling.  I wish she would stay up high where there is more room for her to move around.

*Food cravings: Nothing super crazy.

*Labor signs: None…thank goodness. This baby needs to cook another 18 weeks.

*Belly button in or out: In.

*Wedding ring on or off: on.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: My lower back pain isn’t as bad as it has been.  I think staying off my feet and wearing shoes with good arch support is helping.  I did try to wear the back brace that my doc gave me.  It pushed too tight on my belly and baby girl did not like it!

*What I miss: Not missing too much this week.

*What I'm looking forward to: Having a lazy weekend with Doug.  Doug was on call last weekend and was super busy.  We had an open house on Sunday and we had to be out of the house most of the day.  I am looking forward to laying around all weekend!

*Best Moment of the Week: We got an offer on the house!  Not a full price offer like I was hoping for, but an offer that would let us stay in the house until July 15th.  We came back with a counter offer and we are just waiting to hear back from the buyer.

Week 21: Baby is as long as a spaghetti squash!

22-spaghetti-squash[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...