Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pink and Gray Baby Shower Decor

Janelle was doing her nursery in pinks and grays, so we decided that would be the colors we would use for the shower.

I picked up these fabrics at Joanne’s and used them to make the banners that we hung on the wall.012

My friends Jenn and Jayme helped me sew them together then we stringed them all together with a thick jute rope.

2012-08-24 12.34.22

I picked up this picture frame at Goodwill because I thought it would make a great chalk board.

007

I spray painted the frame pink and I spray painted the glass with chalkboard paint.  Super easy to make!!!

009

I used the extra fabric that I had to decoupage Ava’s name.  I cut up the fabric into different sized pieces and used mod podge to glue it to the front of the letters.  I cut off the extra fabric from the sides. 

010

We put them on the beverage tray and I think they turned out pretty cute!

011

I used this tutorial to make this adorable and super easy pom pom wreath.  All you do is make really small tissue pom poms and glue them to a wreath.

2012-08-25 14.03.16

I usual cover my diaper cakes with clothes, blankets, and towels, but since this was an essentials shower I thought that I would try to use baby lotions and soaps.  I picked everything that I needed up at babies-r-us. 

2012-08-25 17.11.31

So excited that the shower food and decorations were a hit!

2012-08-25 17.15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...