Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pullyallup Fair

The Pullyallup Fair is the largest fair in the Pacific Northwest and we have never been!  Since this is our last year/last chance to go we knew we needed to get over to the fair grounds. 

As soon as we arrived we headed straight to the food vendors.  After seeing all the different things that they fry at fairs on Oprah when she went to the Texas state fair I knew I wanted to try something deep fried.  Doug and I split a fried snickers bar.  It wasn’t as good as I hoped…Thank God… because my thighs didn’t need me to eat another one!

IMG_0818IMG_0819

Since the fried Snickers didn’t fill us up we decided to split this huge cheeseburger and this giant loaf of fries! 

IMG_0820IMG_0821

After we got our bellies full we headed towards the rides.  I was shocked to find out that Doug had never been to a fair before.  All the rides were a blast and I learned that Doug likes the rides that leave you upside down for a while.  I am glad that  I was able to keep all my food down!  I am happy that we finally made it to the fair!  I can’t believe that we only have 9 more months out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...