Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Signed, Sealed, and Ready To Be Delivered!

I just love designing and sending out Christmas Cards.  New people get added to the list every year and I just get so excited to send them a card.  For the past three years I have used Tiny Pints for our cards.  They are a great company to use and their customer service is awesome.  Last year about 20 of our cards where creased in the wrong place.  All I did was chat with someone on their website and replacement cards were sent out to me ASAP.  When I went to order my Christmas cards this year I noticed a $25 credit on my account.  They gave me this for my inconvenience for last year….AMAZING!  I love when something goes wrong, someone goes above and beyond to fix it!

I have had my cards ready to send out for a few days now, but I always wait to get my first Christmas card in the mail before I send ours out.

004

Today my first card came from my Uncle Jim and Aunt Lynda.

005

And I am proud to say that our Christmas cards will be in the mail tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. We got your Christmas card a few days ago! Loved it! Looks like you guys had an awesome year! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...