Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween–Simpsons Style

041

Doug and I decided to be Marge and Homer Simpson this Halloween!  I wasn’t too excited about a store bought costume until I started looking on line.  I found some great ideas to spice Marge up!  I painted myself yellow, found some great shoes at Value Village that I spray painted orange, and I made bug eyes out of ping pong balls.  The eyes were a little freaky…but hey it was for Halloween!

027

Our friends had some great costumes too!

A Bee and her Beekeeper…

064

Fred and Wilma…

050

All the Girls….

062

Heather was a Barbie Doll Styling head and I laughed out loud every time I looked at her!

032

Group shot…

028

We had a great time at our Halloween party and recovered all day on Sunday by being lazy on the couch.  We had enough tricker treaters come by on Monday night that  I unloaded all my candy on them.  Diet starts on Tuesday…HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...