Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Made by Special Request

Doug and I have another nephew on the way that is due at the end of November.  When Ellen was here visiting she told me that Henry wanted t-shirts that said “Thing 1”, “Thing 2”, and “Thing 3” from the Dr. Seuss book.  I thought that sounded like a pretty easy request.  After bugging Valerie to tell me the name of “Thing 3”, she finally told me the name that they decided on.  I picked up some red t-shirts from Wal-mart, grabbed some print and iron on paper from Joann’s, and spent a little time perfecting my design on the computer and here is the finished product…

012013014015

Not sure how long the iron on will last, but I got the sweetest thank you phone call on Monday.

*Little side note – I mailed these shirts on Saturday and they got them on Monday!  I love flat rate shipping boxes!

1 comment:

Love to hear from you...