Sunday, September 18, 2011

And We Are Back…

Doug and I went for a week down to California and marked a bunch of things off of our Pacific Coast to do list!  We have made it back home, I have caught up on all of my blog stalking that I missed, picked Wrecks up from the groomers, and we are about to go and eat our last meal out for a while….Whew…What an afternoon.

I am working on pictures from the trip and will be posting a day by day recap all week long.  I have been looking at the calendar lately planning our weekends for the rest of the year and cannot believe that there are less than 100 days till Christmas!  Geeze this year has flown by!!!

Since Christmas is so close…I don’t want to miss out on fall.  I found this printable over at Katieballa blogs (Head over to her blog and you can print your own printable)  and plan on marking some of these off when Doug’s Mom comes and visits in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...