Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Slave Driver

I wasn’t sure how much help I would be getting out of Doug this weekend, but I was happily surprised.  He marked a few things off his honey do list and also helped me in the yard.  I had let the backyard and the side of the house get taken over by weeds and I have always hated the bark that was in the flower bed.  I made it my mission to take back the backyard and side of the house this weekend.

We trimmed the shrubs in the front yard.

Before….

001

After…

042

The last time that I trimmed this tree Ellen was here to help me.  I wish that Ellen was here this time to tell me which branch to cut because I think I got a little happy with the clippers.

Before…

002

After with some cute purple flowers under it…

022

041

The backyard taken over by weeds…

003004005

After with no weeds, pruned trees, new mulch, and new flowers.

028029030037038

We rented a power washer and Doug power washed the house.  The back of the house was looking really gross.

025

I am so glad that Doug did it…it looks so much better.

023026

I don’t have any after pictures of the house…just imagine it without all the mildew Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...