Saturday, August 27, 2011

Claire

Last weekends baby shower went great.  There were about 30 people that came, and the only problem that we had was that the house was burning up!  Out here in the Pacific Northwest it only gets hot enough to need air conditioning about 1 week out of the year, we needed one on Sunday.

I baked a lot of yummy stuff for the shower.  My favorite was pudding cookies.  I will share the recipe later.

010

At the shower Doug and Mary wanted to reveal the name that they had decided on for their little girl and I was happy to help out.  I painted a canvas with the name on it and they opened it at the shower for all their friends and family to see.

I started with the name (Which I went over a dozen time trying to make it perfect) and worked my way out from there…

009011014

Here is the finished product (I probably perfected the letters one or two more times after this picture was taken)…

017

Everyone loved the name and I am happy that they let me be apart of the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...