Sunday, July 31, 2011

Getting this Place Together

I have been wanting to get our house organized for a while now and it has even kept me up at night thinking of all the closets and drawers that I want to clean out!  I finally went through every thing except for the kitchen pantry and love how much space I found.

Here are a couple of pictures of the office closet with every thing nicely placed in storage bins…

006007

I organized all of the giftwrapping stuff under the bed into different bins…

Before….

001

And after all nicely tucked away under the bed…

008

The guest room closest with my craft supplies just thrown in…

002

And now all organized in their bins…

009

The laundry closet with its cute little baskets…

016

And I love my little $5.99 sign from Ross…

017

And now I can sleep peacefully at night without thinking about all the clutter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...