Friday, June 21, 2013

Almost 39 weeks (39 weeks 4 days)

Courts iphone pics 244*Total weight gain?: 24lbs

*How big is baby?: Likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds

*Sleep: Sleeping when I can until I wake up with anxiety about going into labor.

*Sex: A sweet little GIRL!

*Maternity clothes: Not buying anymore!

*Showing yet?: Yes! And I am ready to pop!

*Stretch marks: No stretch marks at all!!!  Mission accomplished!!!

*Movement: She is not as active as she has been, maybe she is saving all her energy to use during her grand entrance.

*Food cravings: Still loving the ICE CREAM!!!

*Labor signs: Having some contractions on and off, but nothing to start keeping track of.

*Belly button in or out: Outie!!!

*Wedding ring on or off: It is on and I can’t believe that I made it this long without any major swelling!

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: The same thing that  I complain about every week…my horrible top of stomach numbing/stabbing/throbbing pain.  I don’t think that it has gotten any better, but I am just learning to tolerate it.

*What I miss: Nothing much since I am hopefully nearing the end of my pregnancy.

*What I'm looking forward to: Meeting this little girl!!!  I can’t wait to see this little being that has been taking over my body, mind, and all my thoughts for the past 10 months!  God is amazing!

*Best Moment of the Week: My mom arriving!  She was so nervous that she was going to miss the delivery.  She came into town on Tuesday, so Madigan now has permission to come any day now!!!!  Ellen comes on Thursday and would love for little miss prissy to come this weekend.

My last day of work was Wednesday.  So weird knowing that I don’t have a job that I have to show up for everyday.  I am going to miss all my patients.  Ok maybe not all, but most. Winking smile

*Week 39: Baby is about the size of a mini watermelon!

Week39watermelon_424x302[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...