Tuesday, June 11, 2013

38 Weeks

38 weeks*Total weight gain?: 20lbs

*How big is baby?: She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she is over 19 1/2 inches long.

*Sleep: Sleeping like a baby!!!

*Sex: A sweet little GIRL!

*Maternity clothes: Still wearing all the ones that I have and refusing to buy more!

*Showing yet?: Yes! We think that she has dropped over the last few days.

*Stretch marks: None yet!  I am trying to avoid them like the plague.

*Movement: She is stretching her arms and legs out all the time!  Doug loves messing with her when she does it!  He will push on her and she will either kick him or push right back on his hand.

*Food cravings: Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream and more Ice Cream!!!

*Labor signs: This past week we had a little scare where we thought that my water might be slowly leaking.  We went in and had everything checked out just to be on the safe side.  They did about 4 different test and one of the test came back positive that I was leaking amniotic fluid.  They were a little confused by these results and decided to send me home.  They wanted me to come back if the leaking continue or if I had any changes that worried me. 

*Belly button in or out: Lets just call it an outie!!!

*Wedding ring on or off: It is on during the day, but really hard to get off at the end of the day.

*Worst pregnancy symptom of the week: I have actually been feeling really great this week!  My hip hasn’t been bothering me and my stomach/rib pain has been tolerable.  I don’t have too much to complain about this week!

*What I miss: Nothing much since I am hopefully nearing the end of the my pregnancy.

*What I'm looking forward to: My mom comes into town on Tuesday and Doug’s mom comes in on Thursday.  Hopefully we can talk little Miss Madigan into coming this weekend since both of her grandmothers will be here! Oh and I only have two more working days until I a become a stay at home mom!!!!

*Best Moment of the Week: I had an ultrasound this week and they told me that Madigan is doing great.  She has a small head and big belly…so she averages out overall!

My maternity pictures came in this week and I love them.  I am so glad that we did them!

13511212427283031323334

Doug had is Orthopedic graduation banquet this weekend and it was a ton of fun.  I can’t believe that he is actually graduating and finishing residency!  I can’t believe it has finally come to an end.  I am so excited about this next chapter in our lives!

7312_558473294865_1889663470_n[1]

*Week 38: Baby is about the size of a leek!

Week38Leeks_424x302[1]

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about the end of your pregnancy. I actually miss being pregnant! Can't wait to read your birth story!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...