Monday, March 12, 2012

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

In January Doug had pretty much a whole week off from work when the doctor that he was working with went to Hawaii.  I was a little sad that we was going to be home doing nothing without me…and then the snow came and my work was cancelled and I was stuck at home with him!!!  In one night we got about 18 inches of snow.  Cabin fever set in quick and I was so excited to get out of the house just to go to the gym.  I tried one morning to get an early workout in.  I made it to the gym just to find out that their power was out.  Thank goodness that we never lost power!

Look at all this snow…

136

137

Wrecks wasn’t a big fan of the snow…

Good thing that this is a rare occurrence…the Wideners are not big fans of the snow.  We like going to the snow, we don’t like it when it comes to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...