Monday, March 5, 2012

Holiday Photo Shoot

I love putting our Christmas cards together.  The first step is finding someone to take our picture.  Last year I lucked up and won a free sitting with one of my patient’s daughter.  She lives in Kentucky and just had a set of twins so I knew she wouldn’t be in town anytime soon.  I typed our zip code and the word photographer into Google and I found someone near by who gives military discounts.  I loved her work and when we met with her, I loved her to.  Her husband is getting out of the Army and they were moving to Utah in December.  She is going to start hygiene school in the Fall.  So looks like I will have to find another photographer to take our picture next year.

aacourtneyanddoug108aacourtneyanddoug179aacourtneyanddoug255courtneyanddoug130courtneyanddoug213courtneyanddoug219courtneyanddoug230courtneyanddoug255

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...