Monday, March 5, 2012

Cute Christmas Gifts

For Christmas most of my gifts have to be mailed across the country.  After the first year of attempting to have really cute wrapping jobs I realized that by the time the package arrived it is never as cute and when I put it in the box.  This year I saw this idea on pinterest and thought that it might make it to the recipient in one cute piece. 

I had attended a pampered chef party and got these really great spatulas and bamboo cooking utensils.  I picked up the oven mitts from bed, bath, and beyond and the decorative filler from Wal-Mart.  I stuffed the utensils into the mitt with some tissue paper and tied it real tight with the pretty ribbon I got from Costco.  I hope they arrived looking super cute!

001002003004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...