Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Superhero Birthday Party

This weekend we celebrated Kathe’s Birthday with a superhero themed birthday party!  I had the idea of going has a super tooth fairy, but once we got to looking I thought I could just be a super banana for way cheaper.  I love recycling Halloween costumes.  I didn’t know if Doug was going to be able to go with me until Friday night.  We started brain storming and Quail Man from the Nickelodeon cartoon Doug popped in my head.  Doug loved the idea and we put it all together with only two stops at two different stores.   We got ready for the party and headed out.  We had to stop at the grocery store to pick up Kathe’s cake.  I loved seeing the look on shopper’s faces as Doug walked by.  Everyone was so confused and couldn’t help but laugh.  I was not brave enough to go into the store with the banana on….and even tried to walk as far away from Doug as possible…I love this guy and oh how he makes me laugh!!!

 

And what is a superhero birthday party without a superhero birthday cake…

I am so looking forward to having a huge margarita tomorrow to celebrate Cinco De Mayo…..after working out of course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...