Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Bunnies

We drove up to Whistler, BC, CA on Monday and the drive was pretty amazing. We drove right along the coast and the mountains are beautiful. We didn't stop to take any pictures because we were anxious to get to our Hotel, but on the way back home I will take some for sure. Our hotel is really convenient to the slopes. We can just pick up our skis from the ski valet and ski right on down to the lift. It is awesome.



Yesterday we enjoyed walking through the shops in the Village. Doug bought some Cuban cigars and has enjoyed smoking them out on the balcony. I never realized how expensive good cigars are. I love that he bought them first because then he could not say no to whatever little thing I wanted. I only bought a really cheap fleece that matches my ski jacket. It's super cute.





We went out last night with some of my friends from home that happened to be at Whistler the same week that we are. We had some good drinks with some great conversations.





Today we skied from about 9 to 1:15 and then came in for lunch. We were so tried that we decided to call it a day and took a little nap before we go out for dinner. Here is a video of Doug skiing because my mom and dad always make comments about how they don't think that we actually ski because they only see still photos. So here is actual proof...of Doug anyways. We will tape me tomorrow!



The views when skiing are amazing everywhere we have been so far. Here is a glance for you to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...