Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Job Searching

Finally Doug is done with Harborview. Yesterday was his last day in Seattle and he going to be home every night(except for when he is on call of course) and I am so excited. I hate coming home to an empty house and fixing dinner for one is such a bummer. I am glad that Doug is back and I can do some more experimenting in the kitchen.

On Monday we leave for our ski trip to Whistler and I am so pumped. I am looking forward to spending the whole week with Doug. We are going to have a blast enjoying our time together!

Doug is taking his Step 3 exam today and he was a little cranky last night, I guess he becomes cranky when he is nervous. I know he will do just fine on the exam, but spending two eight hour days taking a test is not something that I would look forward to. Maybe I would be a little cranky as well! Good luck Doug!

On a down note...Monday we had a meeting at work and was told that we were going to be adding every Saturday to our schedule. So my new schedule at work will be Monday, Friday, and Saturday. The three worst days to work in my oppinion. So unfortunately I have decided to start looking for another job. I love working where I work. I love the patients and my coworkers, but working every Saturday is not what I signed up for. So today I am going to be sending my resume to every dental office around. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...