Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our weekend

On Saturday I was still feeling a little under the weather, but because Doug really wanted to go skiing, I couldn't let him down. We went to the Summit at Snoqualmie around 4 and skied into the night. It was our first time skiing at night and it was a lot of fun. I only fell once and it was pretty pathetic that that one time was in line at the ski lift. Hopefully I am getting a little better and will be prepared for our week long ski trip in March to Whistler. The scenery out here always takes my breath away!












On Sunday my mom came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. This is my mom's third trip out here to visit. I never thought that she would come to see us this much, but I love it. Every time that I pick her up from the airport she has the happiest look on her face, like she actually misses me and is so glad to see me. I don't know if she is really that happy or just glad that she is off of the plane after a 5 hour plus trip!

Yesterday I came home to a pleasant surprise...our new granite kitchen counter tops were installed! Doug is in Seattle until Friday, so the sink is not installed. I will post some pictures later when everything is put together and finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...