Saturday, February 7, 2009

Insomnia

While Doug has been in Seattle I have not been sleeping well. So it is 5:33am here on the west coast and I have been up for the past couple of hours. I cannot sleep at all. The sad thing is that Doug is here with me, right upstairs snoring away. Me waking him and telling him that I couldn't sleep obviously didn't enable him from falling right back to sleep. :)

I am a little under the weather. My throat is a little sore and my nose is starting to get a little stuffy. Doug wants to go go skiing today and I really want to go...I guess I should try to get more sleep huh? I hope that I feel a little better by tomorrow because my mom will be here around 11! I can't wait to see her.

Here is a picture from her first trip out here last fall...she will experience some different weather this go round!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...