Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am going to try this blogging thing...

I have been reading a couple of blogs lately and I thought...hey I should and could write one of these. It could be a way everyone back home could keep up with mine and Doug's events/outings. So I am just going to start the babbling...

Doug has been in Seattle this past month and will be there all of February. I have been holding the fort down here at home and have had way too much time on my hands - hence the idea of blogging. I have been spending a lot of time scrapbooking and a lot of time at the gym. I have decided that since Doug went out and bought himself a corvette I am going to start going to this personal trainer that I have met at the gym. Hopefully she can have me buff by summer!

We have been waiting since September for our Kitchen table to be delivered and it finally arrived today. I love it and cannot wait for our granite countertops to be installed on Monday! YEAH...now if only I can talk Doug into Stainless Steal appliances my kitchen would be perfect.

I know that we are only going to be in this house for another 4 1/2 years, but who knows when we will be able to have another house that we can call our own. I am afraid when Doug is finished with residency we will probably be moving around a lot and will not have place of our own, so I want to make this place perfect while I can.

Here is the too cute table...




1 comment:

Love to hear from you...